Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christian Freedom Bible Church

Yesterday, Tim (the boyfriend) asked me if I could help his boss modify the final logo for a particular Church where his boss is the pastor. I was quite hesitant at first since I have never accepted any professional project relative to logo design. I mean, I know that I am not really an expert on that field, I know basic photoshop but the rest, it's all a mystery to me. A proof would be the consistent look of awe whenever I see collections of digital illustration that's really brought to life. Let's just say I'm still trying to master that craft.

But then again, because of LOVE, I said yes. 

I was quite nervous while doing the logo because I know that I am making it for a Church. Imagine the pressure and the feeling of excitement, anticipating the outcome of the logo. I immediately submitted the first design to Tim but he made some suggestions which I gladly took note of :) (see, I'm obedient).

And now, may I present to you the final logo and stationery design of Christian Freedom Bible Church :)


What made it really overwhelming was the simple letter that I received from Mr. Cabrera, the pastor of the Church and also, Tim's boss, the one I was referring to earlier. It was a note that made me feel really appreciated. And although I have not given up my being Roman Catholic to Christianity, he was very comfortable addressing me as if I was a regular in their Church.

Note: I have been attending a Christian worship service since high school. There were a lot of times when I wanted to 'change my religion' but I cannot sacrifice my devotion for INA. I am spiritually happy attending the Christian service but there are practices in Roman Catholicism that I just cannot give up because I, myself, know and understand what these practices are for and I have personally experienced God through these practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment