This is the first time that I'd be blogging for 2009 which is kinda weird since I have neglected (truly guilty) my obligation to vent out for the past few months. Maybe I'm just too busy or I was not too engrossed to write. YES, I found other helpful ways to do catharsis. Just to share, I would engage myself in not stressful activities which will eat most of my time, resto hopping and the most helpful was indulging myself in eating ice cream (Thank God Cold Shack found Naga City!)
Ok, so this is new year and normally I would be writing my new year's resolution (kuno). Yep, I rarely live up to my maso-sadism rules which eventually I would rationalize in the end that in one way or another, it's a form of self-deprivation so why make one right? Nah, maybe I'm being too pessimistic, ok, let's make use of euphemism -- New Year's resolution is like a reality show wherein the participant has a specific goal and in the end after the goals are achieved, the participant becones a celebrity. Let's say one of my resolution is to lose weight and eventually i did, what will happen is my friends will be taking how much weight i lost making me a instant celebrity. Maybe not really a celebrity but definitely the talk of the group. Thus, self deprivation comes into the picture since I must live up to what I have achieved to really call it a resolution. Honestly, I'm not good with keeping resolutions so why make one?
On the other hand, I'm thankful for my blessings last year. Though I've literally job hopping, I never experienced being a real bum (tin's definition: bum = unemployed for 1 month or more). Actually, I was never honest with my resume when it comes to my employment record but for the record since this blog is private, I'll share them to you. First work was with LCC (lasted for 2 months - malpractice in testing), second work was with BPI (lasted for 3 months - boss problems), Third job was with IBM (lasted for 9 months - health problems but was the best one!), Fourth job was with Internet Language School (lasted for 3 months - no stability with the company) and lastly with Ateneo de Naga (been working for almost 3 months and counting). So there, I literally did job hopping but I'm not ashamed of it, I was happy with what I did -- NO REGRETS! Also, I'm very thankful that with the mistake I did, Tim still accepted me. Some people may not know it but when I was in Manila I fell in love with another guy and eventually trading my 3 year relationship with a 3 month fling. Uh-huh, I was so stupid then but hey, you can't blame me, right from the start I was honest that I don't want to be in a long distance relationship. I can't blame myself if someone else was making me feel special while the one I'm committed to became less "involved". Good thing I came to the realization that what I felt for the guy was very superficial so thank u Lord for the bang in the head. Lastly, I'm so thankful because at least I can somehow manage my finances already, at least partly. Yeah, I need help in this area because I am so impulsive -- financially! It really pays if someone controls and helps you manage your money.
Eventually, I am looking forward to more blessings for this year and I hope that I could find the inspiration for me to stay with my current job. Honestly, I don't see myself working, I'd rather engage in business than work. At the same time, my work is very demanding. I'm even thinking that I could be an old maid if I will last for 5 years in my job. Hah.. just thinking of my work gives me wrinkles. Someday I know I'll be known in Ateneo as the "agit" girl. So, good luck with the new year and with the new challenges starting with my job and my boss. Happy New Year everyone!
Ok, so this is new year and normally I would be writing my new year's resolution (kuno). Yep, I rarely live up to my maso-sadism rules which eventually I would rationalize in the end that in one way or another, it's a form of self-deprivation so why make one right? Nah, maybe I'm being too pessimistic, ok, let's make use of euphemism -- New Year's resolution is like a reality show wherein the participant has a specific goal and in the end after the goals are achieved, the participant becones a celebrity. Let's say one of my resolution is to lose weight and eventually i did, what will happen is my friends will be taking how much weight i lost making me a instant celebrity. Maybe not really a celebrity but definitely the talk of the group. Thus, self deprivation comes into the picture since I must live up to what I have achieved to really call it a resolution. Honestly, I'm not good with keeping resolutions so why make one?
On the other hand, I'm thankful for my blessings last year. Though I've literally job hopping, I never experienced being a real bum (tin's definition: bum = unemployed for 1 month or more). Actually, I was never honest with my resume when it comes to my employment record but for the record since this blog is private, I'll share them to you. First work was with LCC (lasted for 2 months - malpractice in testing), second work was with BPI (lasted for 3 months - boss problems), Third job was with IBM (lasted for 9 months - health problems but was the best one!), Fourth job was with Internet Language School (lasted for 3 months - no stability with the company) and lastly with Ateneo de Naga (been working for almost 3 months and counting). So there, I literally did job hopping but I'm not ashamed of it, I was happy with what I did -- NO REGRETS! Also, I'm very thankful that with the mistake I did, Tim still accepted me. Some people may not know it but when I was in Manila I fell in love with another guy and eventually trading my 3 year relationship with a 3 month fling. Uh-huh, I was so stupid then but hey, you can't blame me, right from the start I was honest that I don't want to be in a long distance relationship. I can't blame myself if someone else was making me feel special while the one I'm committed to became less "involved". Good thing I came to the realization that what I felt for the guy was very superficial so thank u Lord for the bang in the head. Lastly, I'm so thankful because at least I can somehow manage my finances already, at least partly. Yeah, I need help in this area because I am so impulsive -- financially! It really pays if someone controls and helps you manage your money.
Eventually, I am looking forward to more blessings for this year and I hope that I could find the inspiration for me to stay with my current job. Honestly, I don't see myself working, I'd rather engage in business than work. At the same time, my work is very demanding. I'm even thinking that I could be an old maid if I will last for 5 years in my job. Hah.. just thinking of my work gives me wrinkles. Someday I know I'll be known in Ateneo as the "agit" girl. So, good luck with the new year and with the new challenges starting with my job and my boss. Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment