Saturday, February 3, 2007

They Will Always Be Kids..

Prologue: Good thing I had the chance to blog. We're almost done with our thesis and thank God we could have TOTAL RELAXATION, no worries at all but eventually, I think we have to move our defense schedule to an earlier date if we have no more revisions to make. As of now, we are revising our chapter IV and finishing chapter V so that we could submit tomorrow.

In a month, I'll be graduating soon and I can't deny the fact that I'm anticipating the day when I have to say goodbye to Ateneo though something is still holding me back.What if I don't get to see my friends anymore but I doubt it, they would always find ways to reach me, to reach each other because that's what we are, finding ways to see each other.
It's been a week since we had our 3rd adopt-a-barangay and the images of the kids still lingered in my head. I don't know what these kids have done to me that I can't seem to forget my bonding moments with them.Though I have to admit that these kids are far too different from the kids thatIi know here, there is something in them, something unique...unexplainable.
These kids..they are naturally special. They're special because of their imminent innocence. They act, they sing, they draw and they poke each other's head unknowingly. Though they may sometimes act rudely or trying to be arrogant, there is still the touch of yearning for the truth in the world. I wish sometimes I was like them, very simple yet vivid. Very natural yet very deceiving. Fun-loving yet fearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment