Saturday, February 17, 2007

Final Defense

** Final defense was held yesterday at the Psych Lab at around 10:30 in the morning **

Experiences:
  • Had to present the discussion, summary and conclusion, limitations and recommendations.
  • Was aiming to finish it within 5 minutes and I think I somehow succeeded
  • Thought that I'd faint (hehe) because of dehydration (summer's really coming..sheesh!)
  • Was touched by our ever-supportive friends who went there just to see us
  • Again...was touched with what Oey did for us, 'twas a big thing oey, THANK YOU!
  • and again, was touched by those who remembered that it was our doom's day (thank you for the encouragement, it helped ^_^)
  • Felt like crying when Ma'am Cathy didn't seem to get the essence of our paper
  • Disheartened when the questioning seemed to be unending especially on Ma'am Cathy's part (I didn't really expect that..tsktsk)
  • Had to revise some parts which is essential for the clarity of our paper
  • Appreciated the empathy of Ms. Mars Ayo-Permale
  • Hot-Seat!
  • Found it cute when Ma'am Lynette started greeting her fellow teachers Kung Hei Fat Choi when she distributed the ang pao
  • Restless, stressed and pressured
Aftermath Experiences:
  • Went out for lunch with friends
  • Bonded with my EVER-loved friends
  • Attended the assembly for graduating students
  • Sang some old songs with friends
  • Had some yummy PANCIT CANTON with friends
  • Did some form of CATHARSIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment