I was supposed to attend the christening of Ate Lala's baby boy, Jairus Jan, today but eventually, my mom asked me to attend our family day instead. My mom's contention wasI am rarely with them and many times i have missed some family gathering so it's about time that I make up for the lost moments with them. Finally, I agreed to attend the family day instead of spending the day with Ate Lala and baby Jairus whom i greatly want to see.
All the while, I'm going to be stuck with boredom for I planned not to swim since my batchmates and I will be having our swimming party tomorrow. So, as my little cousins were enjoying the pool, I found a great relief. I found that playing with stufftoys (Elmo) could bring back the memories of my childhood days and I had fun twitching Elmo, pretending that he's dancing to whatever music I hear on my ipod. Just then, I suddenly miss talking to my relatives. Before, I would usually sit with my mom and aunts and listen to their girl talks. I did that, just today and I learned that my aunt is having marital problems with his guy. As the afternoon started to end, I suddenly felt that I missed a lot of things. I haven't been to my cousin dana's recital, my cousin lei-anne's award-winning declamation contest, I haven't been able to talk to cousin elaine and I can feel that she wants me to listen just like what we used to do before and I haven't been able to be there for my cousins and relatives when they need me for support or for them to share with me their joy.
Maybe yes, I was too busy with my thesis then but how could I miss something more important than thesis? I have a sense of guilt as of the moment. But it's not too late, I know that. There is still some time to make up for those things. Geez, i'm sorry.
**blurb:
All the while, I'm going to be stuck with boredom for I planned not to swim since my batchmates and I will be having our swimming party tomorrow. So, as my little cousins were enjoying the pool, I found a great relief. I found that playing with stufftoys (Elmo) could bring back the memories of my childhood days and I had fun twitching Elmo, pretending that he's dancing to whatever music I hear on my ipod. Just then, I suddenly miss talking to my relatives. Before, I would usually sit with my mom and aunts and listen to their girl talks. I did that, just today and I learned that my aunt is having marital problems with his guy. As the afternoon started to end, I suddenly felt that I missed a lot of things. I haven't been to my cousin dana's recital, my cousin lei-anne's award-winning declamation contest, I haven't been able to talk to cousin elaine and I can feel that she wants me to listen just like what we used to do before and I haven't been able to be there for my cousins and relatives when they need me for support or for them to share with me their joy.
Maybe yes, I was too busy with my thesis then but how could I miss something more important than thesis? I have a sense of guilt as of the moment. But it's not too late, I know that. There is still some time to make up for those things. Geez, i'm sorry.
**blurb:
currently listening to:
Akon - Don't Matter
No comments:
Post a Comment