Officially, it's semBREAK but here we are burdened with our thesis without knowing if we could have our defense on the date that we chose. As a matter of fact, I assume that all of our batchmates are having the agony of seeing other people savor their few vacation weeks while we, the sufferer, are totally sedated by tremendous text-filled coupon bonds with lots of notes from our advisers. Well, this is the hardest part of being graduating... TOTAL SUFFERING.
On the lighter side, I have just talked to my hunnie and as a matter of fact, we have just ended our conversation. It's really uplifting when he calls me up, I mean the mere fact that he consumes his energy just to dial our phone number and spending his precious minutes talking to me is something. I suppose that even if you're having a bad day, as terrible as you could imagine, and then there he comes with that cute smile on his lips, it's as if everything has turned upside down. Hay, maybe i'm just too inlove that i'm saying crazy things. Till here, gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment